Who may be exempted from registration?

The aged, blind or infirm, who consider that compliance to the call-up order will injure their health or the health of the others, may apply in writing to the Commissioner of Registration for exemption. The letter should be addressed to:

ROP General & Statistics Unit

Room 1201, 12/F, Immigration Tower,

7 Gloucester Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.

Those who have been approved by the Commissioner of Registration for exemption are not required to apply for replacement of smart identity card.